1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In saucepan, combine potatoes, water and bouillon cubes. Bring to boil. Cover; cook 15 to 17 minutes, until very tender. Drain.
2. In processor, working in batches, puree potatoes, juice, sugar, salt, pepper, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Add butter; pulse until melted.
3. In large bowl, whisk eggs. Stir in 1 cup potato mixture to eggs. Whisk in remaining potato mixture.
4. Coat tall 2-1/2-quart souffle dish with cooking spray. Add crumbs; shake to coat. Discard any excess crumbs. Pour in souffle mixture.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 50 to 60 minutes, until instant-read thermometer inserted in center registers 160 degrees F. Top with almonds. If making ahead, let cool, cover and refrigerate up to a day. Reheat gently in oven or microwave.