Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 2 mins
- 2 small summer squash, cut in 2 x 1/4 x 1/4-inch sticks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound sugar snaps, halved crosswise
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Bring 1-inch of water to simmering in nonstick skillet. Add squash; cook for 2 minutes or until tender. Drain well in colander. Dry the skillet.
2. Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat. Add sugar snaps, cherry tomatoes, parsley and coriander; cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in salt, pepper and reserved squash. Serve at room temperature. Garnish with the lemon wedges. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 89, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 15, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 472, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.