1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat jelly-roll pan or baking pan with sides with nonstick cooking spray. Brush cut sides of squash with total of 1 tablespoon maple syrup. Place squash, cut side down, on pan.
2. Bake in 400 degree F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until fork-tender.Stuffing:
3. In nonstick skillet, toast walnuts over medium heat until fragrant, 3 minutes. Transfer to plate.
4. In same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and celery; cook 3 minutes. Add apple, raisins, bulgur, broth, salt and cinnamon. Bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium; cover. Simmer 12 to 15 minutes or until bulgur is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in walnuts.
5. Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F. Turn squash halves, cut side up. Fill each squash with about 1/2 cup stuffing. Drizzle with remaining syrup.
6. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 15 minutes or until stuffing is heated through and tops are glazed with syrup. Makes 6 servings.