Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 16 ounce package firm or extra-firm tofu, cubed
- 2 large carrots, cut diagonally into slices
- 1/3 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1/3 pound shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated gingerroot
1. In small bowl, mix together soy sauce, orange juice, dry sherry, cornstarch, and sugar. Set aside.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add tofu; stir-fry 2 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add carrots, snow peas, mushrooms, garlic, and gingerroot; stir-fry 3 to 5 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in soy mixture, and heat to boiling; cook 1 minute. Garnish with sliced green onion.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 214, Fat, total (g): 9, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 18, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.