1. Bring 1 cup water to boiling in medium-size saucepan. Add bulgur; stir and remove from heat. Let stand 15 minutes for bulgur to absorb water.
2. Slice 1/4 inch from top of each tomato. Scoop out insides of tomatoes with teaspoon, being careful not to break shell. Drain tomatoes upside down on paper-toweling-lined plate.
3. Stir together mayonnaise, lemon juice and pepper sauce in small bowl.
4. Combine bulgur, spinach, mint and salt in large bowl. Stir in mayonnaise mixture.
5. Fill each tomato shell with 1/2 cup bulgur mixture. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts. Serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.