Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 1 hr
- 1 spaghetti squash (2-1/2 to 3 pounds), halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Make It Squash:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place squash, cut side down, in roasting pan. Add water. Cover with foil.
2. Bake in 350 degree F oven 50 to 60 minutes or until squash is fork-tender. Butter Sauce:
3. In small bowl, stir together sauce ingredients.
4. Using fork, shred squash into strands. Place strands in large bowl. Add sauce; toss. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 71, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 11, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 163, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.