Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Bake 350°F 1 hr Cook 1 min
- 1 spaghetti squash (2-1/2 to 3 pounds), halved and seeded
- 1/2 cup water
Garlic and Oil:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 1/3 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Make It Squash:
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place squash halves, cut side down, in small roasting pan. Add water. Cover pan with foil.
2. Bake in 350 degree F oven 50 to 60 minutes or until squash is fork-tender. Garlic and Oil:
3. In small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and pepper flakes; cook 1 minute or until garlic just starts to color; do not let garlic burn. Add water, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
4. Using fork, shred squash into strands. Place strands in large bowl. Add garlic mixture; toss. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Makes 6 servings.,
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 224, Fat, total (g): 20, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 10, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 418, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.