1. Heat oven to 500 degree F. Coat a 14-inch round pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. On a well-floured work surface, roll out dough into a 14-inch round. Place onto prepared pizza pan.
3. Spread sauce over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge. Sprinkle the shredded cheese over the sauce. Scatter the tomatoes over the cheese. Season with the dried oregano and salt. Drizzle the olive oil over the top.
4. Bake at 500 degree F for 14 to 16 minutes, or until crust is nicely browned. Remove from oven and arrange basil on top.
5. Let stand for 5-10 minutes in a warm place. To serve, slice into 8 pieces. Makes 4 servings.