Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, scrubbed, unpeeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
1. Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and potatoes to pot of boiling water. Boil, partially covered, until tender, 10 minutes. Drain potatoes; return to pot. Shake over medium heat to dry, about 30 seconds.
2. Remove from heat. Add yogurt, bouillon, butter, remaining salt and the pepper; stir vigorously to mash lightly. Garnish with parsley. Serve hot. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 181, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 587, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.