Servings: 4 Prep 12 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound medium-size cooked shrimp, cleaned
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1. In large skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add green pepper and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add garlic, and cook 30 seconds more. Stir in corn and salsa, and bring to a boil.
2. Stir in tomatoes and shrimp, and cook 1 minute, or until hot. Stir in butter. To serve, spoon over tortilla chips and sprinkle with cilantro and lime juice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 431, Fat, total (g): 12, carb. (g): 53, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 31, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.