Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Cook 8 mins to 12 mins
- 2/3 cup rice-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon red-pepper flakes
- 3 pounds assorted vegetables such as eggplant, zucchini, and portobello mushrooms
1. In a small skillet, toss sesame seeds over medium heat just until golden and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Immediately remove seeds from skillet to prevent burning; let cool.
2. In a small bowl, combine seeds and remaining ingredients except vegetables. Place vegetables and marinade in large plastic food-storage bag. Refrigerate, turning occasionally, for up to 1 hour.
3. Grill and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 122, Fat, total (g): 5, carb. (g): 18, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 5, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.