Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 bunch broccoli (about 1 pound), cut into flowerets (about 4 cups)
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1/4-inch wide strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dark Asian sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 piece (1 inch) fresh ginger, peeled and cut into very thin slivers
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
1. Steam broccoli and pepper for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
2. Meanwhile, heat vegetable and sesame oils in nonstick skillet. Add garlic and ginger; stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in teriyaki and lemon juice; heat through. Toss vegetables in sauce to coat. Garnish with sesame seeds. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 83, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 261, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.