Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 2 strips bacon, cut up
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 pound bay scallops
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Brown bacon in nonstick skillet. Remove to paper toweling to drain. Drain off all but 1 tablespoon fat from skillet.
2. Add onion and scallops; cook, stirring, until scallops are white, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove.
3. Add mushrooms, snow peas and sherry to skillet; cover and cook 3 minutes. Combine cornstarch and water. Add to skillet; cook, stirring, until thickened. Stir in bacon and scallops. Stir in lemon juice and salt. Heat to serving temperature. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 125, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 21, carb. (g): 12, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 414, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.