Servings: 6 Prep 20 mins Bake 450°F 40 mins
- 2 pounds all-purpose potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup low-fat (1 percent) milk
- 1 6 ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Jarlsberg cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 8 x 8 x 2-inch or 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Arrange potato slices in overlapping rows in prepared baking dish. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Bake in 450 degree F oven 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Meanwhile, heat milk in saucepan to slow boil; pour over potatoes. Sprinkle with red peppers, parsley and cheeses. Return to oven.
5. Bake in 450 degree F oven 25 minutes, until potatoes are tender and cheese golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting and serving. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 200, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 18, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 28, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 340, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.