Servings: 1 Prep 5 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup rinsed and drained canned chickpeas
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2/3 cup cooked basmati rice
1. Heat canola oil in a medium skillet. Saute garlic, ginger, curry powder, cumin, chickpeas, cauliflower, and chutney for 5 minutes.
2. Add 3 tablespoons water, simmer, covered, 4 minutes. Add spinach and cilantro; cook until spinach wilts. Serve over cooked basmati rice. Makes 1 serving.