Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 2 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound red grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 teaspoon dried herbes de Provence OR: 1/8 teaspoon dried basil + 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oil in large skillet over high heat until very hot. Toss together tomatoes with herbes de Provence, salt and pepper in large bowl.
2. Add tomatoes to hot skillet; cook over high heat until tomatoes just start to soften, about 2 minutes. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 84, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 5, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 156, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.