Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 12 mins Grill 8 mins to 10 mins
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, snipped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 pounds new potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 10 ounces fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Make It Prepare salad:
1. Stir sour cream, yogurt, mustard, dill, salt, pepper in large bowl. Cook potatoes in pot of water 10 minutes. Add spinach. Cook 2 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Drain. Add to bowl; fold into dressing. Meanwhile, prepare salmon:
2. Prepare grill or heat broiler. Spread each fillet with 1 teaspoon mustard. Sprinkle evenly with the salt, pepper and dill. Drizzle oil over fillets.
3. Grill or broil salmon 4 to 6 inches from heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Serve with dilled potatoes. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 399, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 83, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 29, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 601, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.