Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Roast 425°F 45 mins to 1 hr
- 2 pounds assorted new potatoes (fingerling, yellow, purple), larger ones halved
- 1 pound small onions, quartered
- 3 large carrots, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9 x 2-inch roasting pan. Add potatoes, onions, carrots, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper; toss to coat all ingredients.
2. Roast in 425 degree F oven, stirring occasionally, for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until potatoes are pierced easily with a knife. Serve with Pork Wellington.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 164, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 5, sodium (mg): 318, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.