Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Roast 350°F 45 mins
- 2 pound medium-size red new potatoes (about 12), scrubbed, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary OR: 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Toss together potato quarters, oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in large roasting pan to coat potatoes evenly with oil and seasonings.
3. Roast potatoes in 350 degree F oven 45 minutes, until tender; turn potatoes over halfway through cooking. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 137, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 19, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 182, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.