Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Grill 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped OR 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 1 cup chopped green onion
1. Combine chicken broth, fresh rosemary, olive oil, salt, and black pepper in large bowl. Add red potatoes, cut into 1/2 x 1/4-inch sticks and chopped green onion.
2. Divide mixture among four 8 x 8-inch squares heavy-duty foil. Fold two opposite sides of foil over, folding together 3 times; repeat with other two sides. Grill on covered grill 30 minutes. Or bake in 450 degree F oven 30 minutes. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 138, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 30, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 288, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.