Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Roast 400°F 10 mins to 15 mins
- 5 ears corn, kernels removed (2-1/2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper, seeded if desired (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons flaked or shredded coconut, preferably unsweetened
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Coat a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Mix corn with olive oil and jalapeno, if using, in a medium bowl. Spread the corn mixture out evenly in the prepared pan. Roast corn, stirring once, until browned slightly and crisp tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Scrape the corn mixture back into the bowl and mix in cilantro, coconut, lime juice, and salt. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 137, Fat, total (g): 6, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 22, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 4, vit. A (IU): 340, vit. C (mg): 12, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 56, sodium (mg): 91, Potassium (mg): 329, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.