Makes: about 3 1/2 dozen potato halves at $2.10 per dozen. Prep: 15 minutes. Bake: at 400 degrees for 15 minutes; then at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Toss potatoes with oil in roasting pan until potatoes are well coated. Sprinkle with rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper; toss until potatoes are well coated.
3. Bake in 400 degree F oven for about 15 minutes. Lower the oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through but still somewhat firm; stir the potatoes during the baking.
4. Transfer the roasting pan to a wire rack and let the potatoes cool until warm.
5. Place potato halves, flat sides up, on a serving platter. Dollop each potato half with a teaspoon of sour cream and a teaspoon of caviar. Serve at once.