Servings: 8 Prep 5 mins Broil 10 mins
- 2 sweet red peppers
- 2 sweet yellow peppers
- 2 sweet green peppers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 10 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced
1. Roast and peel the peppers (see note). Cut peppers into sections.
2. Combine oil, garlic, salt, pepper and basil in small bowl.
3. Slice mozzarella. Arrange on platter, alternating with pepper slices. Drizzle oil over top. For best flavor, let dish stand overnight. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 228, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 45, carb. (g): 7, pro. (g): 12, sodium (mg): 280, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.