1. Prepare Flavored Polenta (see recipe below).
2. Heat oven to 450 degree F.
3. Cut zucchini and yellow squash in half lengthwise, then across into 1-inch pieces. Cut butternut squash and red peppers into 1-inch pieces. In a large bowl, toss together zucchini, summer and butternut squash, red peppers, dressing, salt and black pepper.
4. Coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Divide vegetables between the pans. Roast at 450 degree F for 15 minutes. Turn vegetables over; roast 15 minutes more until tender.
5. To serve, spoon warm tomato sauce over pieces of polenta. Top with roasted vegetables. Makes 6 servings.
1. Coat 9 x 9-inch glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large saucepan, mix milk, garlic salt, and black pepper. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat. Gradually whisk in polenta cornmeal. Cook, whisking continuously, for about 2 minutes, until thick. Add a little hot water if mixture becomes too thick. Stir in Asiago cheese and basil. Spread polenta in the prepared baking dish. Allow to set up at room temperature.