Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 450°F 10 mins
- 2 bunches asparagus, about 2 pounds total
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Lemon wedges for serving
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat two baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Trim and discard tough ends of asparagus. Place spears in a large bowl and toss with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
2. Place half of the asparagus on each baking sheet. Roast at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. To serve, place on a platter and sprinkle with lemon juice and lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 97, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 194, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.