Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1/2 carrot, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 green beans, 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, cut into 1/2-inch squares
- 1/2 red onion, sliced, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Cook carrot in butter and 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan 3 minutes. Add beans, red pepper and onion, cooking 1 minute after adding each vegetable. Add half the garlic and the green onion; cook 2 minutes. Add wine.
2. Cook remaining garlic and the shrimp in remaining oil in large skillet 2 minutes. Add to saucepan, along with chives, thyme, basil, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook 3 minutes. Serve over rice. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 282, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 196, carb. (g): 6, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 262, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.