Servings: 20 Yield: 20 mini pancakes Prep 10 mins Cook 3 mins per batch
- 1 pound long or round white potatoes, peeled and shredded
- 1 onion, shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Combine potatoes, onion, carrot, lemon juice, egg, flour, salt and pepper in bowl.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Spoon 5 pancakes, 1 heaping tablespoon each, into oil; cook 1-1/2 minutes per side. Transfer to toweling to drain. Repeat with remaining mixture. Serve with apple sauce or sour cream if desired. Makes 20 mini pancakes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 20; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 70, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 11, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 60, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.