- 2 1/2 cups shredded, refrigerated potatoes or frozen, thawed hash browns
- 4 scallions, cut into thin 2-inch slivers
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup canned drained Mexi-corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Oil, for frying
- Sour cream, for serving
1. Combine potatoes, scallions, eggs, corn, salt and pepper in bowl.
2. Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Working in batches, add 1/4 cupfuls potato mixture, gently flattening to 3-inch diameter; cook 5 minutes, until golden brown and soft in center, turning once. Add oil as needed. Transfer to paper toweling to drain. Serve with sour cream. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 187, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 107, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 34, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 592, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.