Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 20 mins
- 4 portobello mushroom caps, stems removed and gills scraped, if desired
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (2 oz.)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; brush lightly with olive oil. Place mushroom caps, stem side down, in the prepared pan. Brush caps with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together the tomato sauce, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Drain off liquid from mushrooms. Turn mushrooms stem side up. Spoon sauce into mushroom caps. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes more or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 119, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 8, Monounsaturated fat (g): 4, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 4, pro. (g): 7, vit. A (IU): 292, vit. C (mg): 4, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 4, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 28, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 377, Potassium (mg): 616, calcium (mg): 121, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.