Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup Pesto (see recipe, www.familycircle.com)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk (1 percent)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
1. Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, about 15 minutes. Drain; transfer to bowl.
2. Whisk together mayonnaise, sour cream, Pesto, milk, mustard, vinegar and salt; stir into potatoes along with onions. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 162, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 4, sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 22, pro. (g): 6, sodium (mg): 495, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.