Servings: 6 Prep 1 hr Bake 375°F 15 mins
- 1 10 ounce package refrigerated pizza dough, or fresh pizza dough
- 2 red peppers, sauteed lightly
- 2 yellow peppers, thinly sliced, sauteed lightly
- 2 orange peppers, thinly sliced, sauteed lightly
- 2 yellow squash, thinly sliced, steamed
- 2 cups broccoli florets, steamed lightly
- 2 large zucchini, sauteed lightly
- 8 ounces part-skim mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Before the party, spray a cookie sheet with canola oil. Press dough onto sheet and chill.
3. Place all ingredients in individual glass bowls. Dip a clean paintbrush in tomato sauce, and mark off six square sections on pizza dough; paint the initials of one guest in each section. Have guests take turns filling in their sections with tomato sauce and then decorating with their favorite vegetable and cheese toppings.
4. When the pizza is decorated, bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 349, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 27, sat. fat (g): 6, carb. (g): 43, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 23, sodium (mg): 929, calcium (mg): 446, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.