Servings: 4 Start to Finish 20 mins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Combine water and vinegar in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Heat oil in a 10- to 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add corn and cook, turning occasionally, until browned in spots, about 5 minutes. Add butter and garlic and cook, stirring constantly until fragrant but garlic is not browned, 10 to 20 seconds. Carefully pour in water and vinegar mixture (it will bubble vigorously). Immediately cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook, occasionally shaking the pan gently, until the corn is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat; sprinkle on parsley, salt, and pepper and turn to coat. Serve corn with garlic and parsley sauce spooned over each cob.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 119, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 18, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 3, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 340, vit. C (mg): 9, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 2, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 44, sodium (mg): 88, Potassium (mg): 262, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.