Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Bake 450°F 20 mins to 25 mins
- 2 medium-size potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 medium-size sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup corn-bread stuffing, crushed
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut potatoes into thin wedges. Beat egg white slightly in bowl. Stir in tarragon, salt and pepper. Add potatoes; toss to coat; sprinkle with stuffing crumbs; toss to coat. Place in single layer on prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake in 450 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until crisp and golden. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 99, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 140, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.