Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Roast 425°F 30 mins to 40 mins
- 3 small new potatoes, cut into halves
- 1 medium-size onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a roasting pan. Place potatoes, onion, olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper in pan; toss well to coat.
2. Roast potatoes in 425 degree oven until tender, about 30 to 40 minutes, stirring about halfway through. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 236, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 41, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 186, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.