Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 15 mins
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh fennel
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup orzo
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup dark seedless raisins
- 8 black olives, pitted, chopped
- 4 tomatoes
1. Saute onion and fennel in oil in skillet until softened, 5 minutes. Slowly add juice to prevent sticking.
2. Boil orzo and zest in broth in saucepan, uncovered, 10 minutes. Stir in raisins and olives for last 5 minutes. Add orzo mixture to fennel. Remove from heat.
3. Cut 1/4 inch off top of each tomato. Hollow out each tomato. Drain tomatoes on paper toweling. Spoon filling into tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 197, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): , carb. (g): 33, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 327, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.