1. Prepare brown rice according to package directions; keep warm.
2. While rice is cooking, mix orange juice, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, garlic, red-pepper flakes and ginger in glass measuring cup.
3. Drain tofu; press gently with paper toweling to remove any excess moisture. Cut into 1/2-inch cubes and place in 8 x 8-inch glass or plastic dish. Pour half of orange juice mixture mixture over tofu; cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate to marinate for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, bring large pot of water to boiling. Add green and yellow beans; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain.
5. Using knife, remove rind and bitter white pith from orange. Section, removing membranes and seeds. Cut sections into pieces.
6. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add beans and red pepper; saute 5 minutes. Add remaining orange juice mixture; cook another 3 minutes. Remove tofu with slotted spoon from marinade and add to skillet; reserve marinade in dish. Stir orange pieces into skillet.
7. Whisk cornstarch into marinade in glass dish until smooth. Stir into skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens and clears, about 3 minutes. Serve with brown rice. Sprinkle with green onion. Makes 4 servings.