Servings: 6 Prep 25 mins Slow Cook 4 hrs on low-heat setting
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled, if desired, and chopped
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
1. Lightly coat a 3-1/2-or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place squash, apples, and raisins in the prepared cooker.
2. In a small bowl stir together the orange juice, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Drizzle over squash mixture in cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours. Dot with butter before serving.
Tip For Easy Cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 122, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 23, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 14, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 6705, vit. C (mg): 22, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 20, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 31, Potassium (mg): 359, calcium (mg): 40, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.