Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 8 mins
- 2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed*
- 4 teaspoons finely shredded orange peel
- 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds
1. Heat olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add beans, salt, and orange peel; toss to coat. Add orange juice. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with almonds.
- Look for fresh green beans that have already been trimmed in the produce department of your grocery store. Or, trim the beans one day ahead and cover and chill until cooking time.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 91, Fat, total (g): 5, carb. (g): 11, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, vit. A (IU): 777, vit. C (mg): 27, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 48, sodium (mg): 152, Potassium (mg): 311, calcium (mg): 61, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.