1. In plastic food-storage bag, combine juice, cilantro, honey, and garlic. Add pork. Let sit at room temperature 20 minutes.
2. Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot coals, or heat gas grill to medium-high, or see Stovetop Method, below. Insert toothpick through each onion slice to hold it together.
3. Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.Quesadillas:
4. Grill chops, onion and pepper pieces, uncovered, 4 minutes. Flip over; grill until chops are cooked through, 3 minutes. Let cool slightly.
5. In bowl, mix lime juice, cilantro, scallions, salt and black pepper. Cut pork, onion and pepper pieces into a dice. Add to lime juice mixture.
6. Place 4 tortillas on grill. Divide 3/4 cup shredded cheese among tortillas. Place 1/3 cup pork mixture over one half of each tortilla; fold other half over filling. Grill to melt cheese, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to platter; keep warm. Repeat with remaining tortillas, cheese and filling. Serve warm. Makes 10 quesadillas.Stovetop Method:
7. Heat stovetop grill pan over medium-high. Proceed as directed in steps 4 and 6.