Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins
- 2 12 ounce packages shredded broccoli slaw
- 4 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. In a large bowl, stir together the broccoli slaw, red cabbage and carrots. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk, mustard, salt and pepper.
2. Fold the mayonnaise mixture into the vegetables and stir until well combined. Cover and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 114, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 380, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.