Servings: 8 Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 20 mins
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine or vegetable oil spread, cooled slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 cups mashed, cooked sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons margarine or vegetable oil spread
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl stir together the eggs, granulated sugar, melted margarine, and vanilla. Stir in the cooked sweet potatoes and raisins. Spread the mixture evenly in an ungreased 2-quart square baking dish.
2. For topping, in a small bowl, combine brown sugar and flour. Cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in pecans. Sprinkle over sweet potato mixture. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until heated through. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 393, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 47, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 66, Monounsaturated fat (g): 5, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 4, Trans fatty acid (g): 1, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 41, pro. (g): 5, vit. A (IU): 26260, vit. C (mg): 21, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 25, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 149, Potassium (mg): 513, calcium (mg): 73, iron (mg): 2, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.