- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 crusty baguette (8 ounces) sliced lengthwise
- 1/3 cup sliced roasted red pepper
- 1/4 cup pitted black olives
- 1 6 ounce can solid light tuna in oil, drained and flaked
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- Cooked green beans (optional)
1. In a small bowl, mix together pesto and mayonnaise; spread evenly on both sides of bread. Layer roasted pepper slices, olives, lettuce, tuna, egg slices, and tomato on bottom of baguette. Cover with top half of bread; cut into 4 pieces. Serve with green beans, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 394, Fat, total (g): 17, carb. (g): 38, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 122, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.