Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Bake 500°F 30 mins
- 2 large onions, cut in quarters and thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1/3 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
1. Heat oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Mix together onion, chili sauce, water, vinegar and sugar in small bowl. Spread in the middle of a 14 x 14-inch square of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bring 2 opposite sides of foil up; fold edges together 3 times. Repeat with other 2 sides, folding to make packet.
3. Bake in 500 degree oven 30 minutes. Carefully unwrap and serve hot with hot dogs and hamburgers.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 24, Fat, total (g): , chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): , carb. (g): 6, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 151, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.