Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, trimmed and rinsed
- 1 10 ounce package cremini mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 8 ounce package Brie, rind removed, cheese cut into pieces
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, toasted and chopped (see Note below)
1. In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add green beans; cook, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until still crispy.
2. Add sliced mushrooms to skillet; cook 5 minutes or until beans are just tender. Add heavy cream, salt and pepper. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in Brie until melted. Top with toasted walnuts. Serve immediately. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 183, Fat, total (g): 15, chol. (mg): 43, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 8, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 7, sodium (mg): 288, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.