Yield: 1-1/3 cups Prep 10 mins Cook 5 mins
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons mustard (Asian sweet-hot variety, if available)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
1. Whisk milk, mustard, flour, thyme and salt in small saucepan. Heat over medium-high, stirring, until thickened and slightly bubbly, 5 minutes.
2. Remove pan from heat. Whisk in vinegar until smooth. Whisk in butter until melted and smooth. Serve warm. Makes 1-1/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 22, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 47, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.