1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In small bowl, mix dressing and dill. Reserve 4 tablespoons for fish. Add carrots to remaining dressing and toss; place in prepared baking dish.
3. Season salmon fillets with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Place salmon on top of carrots. Spoon 1 tablespoon of reserved dressing mixture over each piece of salmon.
4. Bake in 450 degree F oven for 15 to 18 minutes or until salmon is cooked through.
5. While salmon is cooking, prepare couscous following package directions, omitting oil.
6. Serve salmon and carrot mixture over cooked couscous. Makes 4 servings.