Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 12 mins
- 1/2 pound carrots
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Cut carrots in half lengthwise; cut diagonally crosswise. Bring 1 inch water to boiling in large skillet. Add carrots; cook 6 minutes. Stir in sugar snaps; cook 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain off water.
2. Add butter, ginger, cumin, curry powder, salt and pepper; cook over medium heat, stirring, for 3 minutes or until sugar snaps are crisp-tender. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 100, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 16, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 11, pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 406, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.