Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds round white or red potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon mint jelly
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1. Combine potatoes with water to cover in saucepan. Bring to boiling. Reduce heat; simmer 5 to 7 minutes, until cooked about halfway. Drain; spread on metal sheet pan to air-dry.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add potatoes; cook, stirring once or twice, 5 minutes. Add garlic and butter; cook over medium heat 9 minutes, until golden brown.
3. Add jelly, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Sprinkle with parsley. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 196, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 8, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 33, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 142, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.