- Vegetable-oil spray
- 4 eggs
- 3 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup part-skim mozzarella, shredded
- 4 whole sundried tomatoes, packed in oil and chopped
- 1/3 cup green pepper, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spritz 12 mini muffin tins with vegetable oil.
2. In a bowl, whisk eggs, milk, and salt. Add cheese, tomatoes, and peppers. Spoon a tablespoon into each cup. Bake for 12 to 14 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 36, Fat, total (g): 2, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 1, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 95, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.