Servings: 16 Yield: 16 pizzas Prep 15 mins Bake 400°F 5 mins
- 16 low-fat flour tortillas (6-inch)
- 2 14 1/2 ounce cans Mexican stewed tomatoes
- 1 10 ounce package frozen corn kernels
- 1 19 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 4 ounce cans diced green chiles, drained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 8 ounces reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange tortillas in single layer on baking sheet.
2. Drain tomatoes; squeeze dry. Puree tomatoes in blender. Combine corn, beans, chiles, chili powder and cumin in a bowl.
3. Spread 3 tablespoons tomato puree over a tortilla. Sprinkle 1/4 cup corn mixture over sauce. Top with 2 tablespoons cheese. Repeat with remaining tortillas and toppings.
4. Bake pizzas in 400 degree F oven for 5 to 7 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Makes 16 pizzas.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 16; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 176, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 7, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 586, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.